If you want to appeal for the below mentioned privacy rights, contact [email protected] to exercise one or more of the following rights for free:
- The right to access your personal data that MAHANTRAVEL might store;
- The right to rectify, complete and update your personal data;
- The right to erase your personal data(‘right to be forgotten’);
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right of portability of your personal data;
- The right to object the processing your personal data.
If you do not want to receive marketing mails, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button included in every marketing mail of MAHANTRAVEL.
MAHANTRAVEL collects and processes the following personal data:
- Name and first name
- Company name
- E-mail address
- Phone number (fixed/mobile)
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Information related to your ID card and/or passport
- Information on your usage of the MAHANTRAVEL website such as; your IP address, browser type, pages you visited, potentially geographical location data
Use of personal data
MAHANTRAVEL uses your personal data for:
- Executing a contract with MAHANTRAVEL;
- Providing services by MAHANTRAVEL;
- Sending of targeted marketing, updates and offers based on your communication preferences;
- Improving the quality, the management and the content of the website;
- Preparing and sending quotes, invoices and collecting payments;
- Executing customer satisfaction surveys, inquiries and other market research;
- Statistical purposes
Collection of personal data
MAHANTRAVEL collects personal data by means of:
- A collaboration with MAHANTRAVEL;
- A visit to the website;
- The use of services provided by MAHANTRAVEL;
- The purchase of products by MAHANTRAVEL;
- A subscription to our newsletter ( whether or not via the website);
- Correspondence with MAHANTRAVEL
- Sharing ideas with MAHANTRAVEL on service improvements
- A demand for a quote
- Exchange of business cards
MAHANTRAVEL respects the legal retention periods. Customer information will be deleted during the month of January following the end of the legal retention period. Spontaneous job applications will be stored for a period of one year.
Access to third parties
MAHANTRAVEL will not allow third parties to access to your personal data , unless it’s necessary for MAHANTRAVEL to provide services and during the improvement of these services. Notwithstanding the above, it might occur that MAHANTRAVEL discloses your personal information to the competent authorities (i) when MAHANTRAVEL is required by law or in the context of legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to protect and defend our rights.
Our website contains links to other websites. MAHANTRAVEL is not responsible for the privacy policies nor for its application on third party websites.
If you have complaints about the way MAHANTRAVEL collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be).
- By e-mail: [email protected] or
- By mail: MAHAN TRAVEL – Carnotstraat 50, 2060 Antwerpen, Belgium