AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND MAHANTRAVEL
THESE TERMS INCLUDE AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE LAWSUIT.
We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Website; these changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of Our Website following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with Our Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of Our Website.
2. Use of the Platform
As a condition of your use of our Platform, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will use the Platform in accordance with these Terms;
- you will only use this Platform for your private use to search for flights;
- you will inform such other persons about the Terms that apply to any searches and/or bookings you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
- all information supplied by you to our Platform is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an MahanTravel account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to our Platform and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
3. Prohibited Activities
The content and information on our Platform (including, but not limited to, price and availability of flight and hotel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your itinerary (and related documents) for flight or hotel reservations booked through our Platform, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Platform. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use our Platform or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of our Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on our Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to our Platform;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of our Platform (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any hotel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of our Platform into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your activity on our Platform shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, MahanTravel may deny its services to you, and close any associated MahanTravel accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, MahanTravel reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to MahanTravel, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact MahanTravel customer service.
4. Revoke a Purchase
“Mahantravel emphasizes that the Traveler does not enjoy a right of withdrawal to waive any purchase made on the Mahantravel website through means of the internet.
Where pursuant to Article VI.47, §1 of the Economic Law Act, a consumer is entitled to revoke a purchase agreement made by means of the internet during a period of 14 days starting from the day of purchase without payment of a fine or stating a motive. However this right of cancellation or withdrawal cannot be exercised on and for purchases made on or through the Mahantravel Website.
In accordance with Article VI.53, 12 ° of the Economic Law Code, distant agreements concerning the provision of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport, car rental services, leisure and catering services if the agreements provide for a certain date or period of implementation, are excluded from the scope of Article VI.47 of the Economic Law. “
MAHANTRAVEL is actively involved with its Terms and Conditions. This page will therefore be updated regularly. To remain informed about the latest changes, we recommend to visit the website and the Terms and Conditions page on a regular interval.
6. Contact MAHANTRAVEL
- By e-mail: [email protected] or
- By mail: MAHAN TRAVEL – Carnotstraat 50, 2060 Antwerpen, Belgium